Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sustainablity


I am thinking of rededicating Gone to Croatoan to the notion of sustainable living. What with the slow unfolding of Peak Oil on our lives driving up the price of everything, and the simutaneous crash of the housing market nationally, it seems to me that a great deal of heartache could be prevented.

Just shop less; turn off your TV's; drive less. "Sure, sure. Easy for you to say," you say. I think we are arriving at a point where you can either simplify voluntarily, on your own terms, or you will be forced to, through circumstance.

2 Comments:

Anonymous North Jersey Air Systems said...

Sure being close to nature and cutting down the use of the electronic gadgets could get us close to a better and healthy life.

7/01/2010 7:30 PM  
Blogger Mark Leon said...


Sustainability is so important! I love your post! I have been following along with a similar one here

2/26/2021 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home